Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > The surprising Truth

The surprising Truth

kjigdgfy13@gmail.com

Thank you guys for letting me know this.

http://www.newsonfocus.com/index.php...=587&Itemid=13

Paul Heslop

> Thank you guys for letting me know this.
> and for letting me spam these groups

> The surprising Truth Group: sci.math Thank you guys for letting me know this. http://

19:39 by (E-Mail Removed) - 1 message - 1 author

The surprising Truth Group: alt.religion.scientology Thank you
guys for letting me know this. http://
19:39 by (E-Mail Removed) - 2 messages - 2 authors

The surprising Truth Group: rec.travel.europe Thank you guys for
letting me know this. http://
19:39 by (E-Mail Removed) - 2 messages - 1 author

The surprising Truth Group: rec.sport.pro-wrestling Thank you
guys for letting me know this. http://
19:37 by (E-Mail Removed) - 1 message - 1 author

The surprising Truth Group: misc.consumers.frugal-living Thank
you guys for letting me know this. http://That you are a spammer
posting courtesy of Google (the spammers best friend)?
23:25 by George - 2 messages - 2 authors

The surprising Truth Group: misc.consumers.frugal-living Thank
you guys for letting me know this. http://
19:39 by (E-Mail Removed) - 2 messages - 2 authors

The surprising Truth Group: rec.sport.football.college Thank you
guys for letting me know this. http://w
19:38 by (E-Mail Removed) - 1 message - 1 author

The surprising Truth Group: 24hoursupport.helpdesk Thank you guys
for letting me know this. http://w
19:39 by (E-Mail Removed) - 1 message - 1 author

The surprising Truth Group: alt.home.repair Thank you guys for
letting me know this. http://

The surprising Truth Group: fr.soc.politique Thank you guys for
letting me know this. http://
19:39 by (E-Mail Removed) - 1 message - 1 author

The surprising Truth Group: sci.math Thank you guys for letting
me know this. http://

The surprising Truth Group: it.sport.calcio Thank you guys for
letting me know this. http://w

The surprising Truth Group: uk.media.tv.misc Thank you guys for
letting me know this. http://

The surprising Truth Group: rec.travel.europe Thank you guys for
letting me know this. http://

The surprising Truth Group: rec.photo.digital Thank you guys for
letting me know this. http://
19:39 by (E-Mail Removed) - 1 message - 1 author

The surprising Truth Group: rec.food.cooking Thank you guys for
letting me know this. http://
--
Paul (Please dont take a picture)
Stop and Look

Andrew MacPherson

(E-Mail Removed) (Paul Heslop) wrote:

> The surprising Truth

I guess what you're saying Paul is that by now he probably shouldn't be
so surprised.

Andrew McP

Paul Heslop

Andrew MacPherson wrote:

> (E-Mail Removed) (Paul Heslop) wrote:
>
> > The surprising Truth

> I guess what you're saying Paul is that by now he probably shouldn't be
> so surprised.
>
> Andrew McP

:O) you could say that.

--
Paul (Please dont take a picture)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

The surprising Truth kjigdgfy13@gmail.com Computer Support 0 05-05-2007 06:39 PM
A Surprising Partial Specialization Michael Olea C++ 1 06-14-2005 03:57 PM
It is very surprising .... janek C++ 3 02-21-2005 06:44 PM
Help with Datagrid (Surprising No Data!!) naija naija ASP .Net 2 10-02-2004 04:10 AM
Integer division, surprising results Michael Cornelius Python 2 05-12-2004 03:52 AM

Advertisments