Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How do I make the Print Screen key work

How do I make the Print Screen key work

sazvedo

WindowsXP Home, IE7

Need Print Screen key to print screen.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"sazvedo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>WindowsXP Home, IE7
>
>Need Print Screen key to print screen.

You press it.

Start | Run <type in>
CLIPBRD
<enter>

And watch what happens each time you do.
--
Get The Whole Thing
http://www.transbuddha.com/mediaHolder.php?id=1142

WhzzKdd

"sazvedo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3H3%h.420370$(E-Mail Removed)...
> WindowsXP Home, IE7
>
> Need Print Screen key to print screen.

Geez. This was just covered in full detail earlier this week. Why don't you
try READING before asking repetitive questions?

Try this: go to www.google.com and type in "use print screen in Windows"

Blinky the Shark

WhzzKdd wrote:
> "sazvedo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:3H3%h.420370$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> WindowsXP Home, IE7
>>
>> Need Print Screen key to print screen.

> Geez. This was just covered in full detail earlier this week. Why don't you
> try READING before asking repetitive questions?

Same guy asked then, didn't he?

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

WhzzKdd

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> WhzzKdd wrote:
>> "sazvedo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:3H3%h.420370$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> WindowsXP Home, IE7
>>>
>>> Need Print Screen key to print screen.

>> Geez. This was just covered in full detail earlier this week. Why don't
>> you
>> try READING before asking repetitive questions?

> Same guy asked then, didn't he?

I think it was someone else. This guys name shows up in my list with only
one other question - something about email passwords.

jim

news:QL4%h.1110$(E-Mail Removed)...
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>> WhzzKdd wrote:
>>> "sazvedo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:3H3%h.420370$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Geez. This was just covered in full detail earlier this week. Why don't
>>> you
>>> try READING before asking repetitive questions?

>> Same guy asked then, didn't he?
>>

> I think it was someone else. This guys name shows up in my list with only
> one other question - something about email passwords.

Your keeping a list ??

WhzzKdd

"jim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:AQ6%h.19407$(E-Mail Removed).. .

> "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote in message
> news:QL4%h.1110$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Blinky the Shark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...

>>> Same guy asked then, didn't he?
>>>

>> I think it was someone else. This guys name shows up in my list with only
>> one other question - something about email passwords.
>>

> Your keeping a list ??

<g> Not exactly, but I can sort the current messages stored in OE by "From",
which shows me who posted what/when.

Evan Platt

On Sat, 5 May 2007 17:39:55 -0400, "jim" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Your keeping a list ??

Yeah.

And checking it twice.

Blinky the Shark

Evan Platt wrote:
> On Sat, 5 May 2007 17:39:55 -0400, "jim" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>Your keeping a list ??

> Yeah.
>
> And checking it twice.

He's going to find out

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

WhzzKdd

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Evan Platt wrote:
>> On Sat, 5 May 2007 17:39:55 -0400, "jim" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Your keeping a list ??

>> Yeah.
>>
>> And checking it twice.

> He's going to find out

I don't give a frell if he's naughty or nice. I want to know about the wife
<g>