Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > need to retrieve files from memory stick

need to retrieve files from memory stick

Ottomated@gmail.com

well OK

I basically need to retrieve deleted jpeg files from a memory stick
duo.
I honestly did not know what the format option did. after I selected
it, I realized I deleted my pictures. help!

SJP

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

http://www.pcinspector.de/file_recovery/uk/welcome.htm