Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > firefox failures

firefox failures

wtf?

Why is firefox failing 2-3 times per online session? IE never did.

Ed Mullen

wtf? wrote:
> Why is firefox failing 2-3 times per online session? IE never did.

Failing how?

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

On May 5, 8:23 am, wtf? <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Why is firefox failing 2-3 times per online session? IE never did.

sorry, but my crystal ball is on the fritz today. What are you
talking about? We need more information such as what are you doing to
make it crash? What extensions and themes you have?, etc.

Ed Mullen

> On May 5, 8:23 am, wtf? <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Why is firefox failing 2-3 times per online session? IE never did.

> sorry, but my crystal ball is on the fritz today. What are you
> talking about? We need more information such as what are you doing to
> make it crash? What extensions and themes you have?, etc.

Dang, glad to see it wasn't just my crystal ball on the fritz today.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Leonidas Jones

Ed Mullen wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> On May 5, 8:23 am, wtf? <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> Why is firefox failing 2-3 times per online session? IE never did.

>> sorry, but my crystal ball is on the fritz today. What are you
>> talking about? We need more information such as what are you doing to
>> make it crash? What extensions and themes you have?, etc.
>>

> Dang, glad to see it wasn't just my crystal ball on the fritz today.

And here I thought it was the second hand crystal ball Jay gave me for
Christmas!

Lee