Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Unable to connect

Unable to connect

=?Utf-8?B?QnJ1bm8=?=

Hi,
I have a lap top dell inspiron 6400 running Windows XP. I have been
connected with no problems for 2 months. My computer was able to
automatically connect to the internet until just recently. Suddenly it
stopped work properly. It does not show any problem but I can not connect.
The wireless adapter shows my network in the range, some times it connect but
connection is lost in a few seconds, sometimes it can not even detect the
network. I really do not have idea what is going on, everything was smooth
this morning. The Internet is ok as now I am connected troug cable
I really appreciate any help to have it fixed
Cheers

=?Utf-8?B?ZXM2Nw==?=

I have read a number of questions in this discussion group similar to yours.
I have the same issue. Up until recently I had no problem accessing wireless
networks and about amonth ago the issue appeared.

Can this be a Microsoft bug that came through automatic updates?

I am using XP Home IE release 7.