Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Amateur Photography Community Site

Amateur Photography Community Site

madadamuk

I have created an Amateur Photography Community Website and am looking
for more members to join and use it. You can host loads of your own
photos on it with oyur own watermarks, free registration and usage and
its up to you whether your photos are able to be printed out by others
or not. It retains and can shwo all of your digital cameras photo data
when the image is displayed so that others can see. You can rate and
comment on others pics too. There are seperate areas for those with a
photography interest and for those with just a general interest. This
is a moderated site and SPAM links and Advertising links and/or any
adult material will be removed/censored.

madadamuk

On May 5, 8:49 am, madadamuk <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I have created an Amateur Photography Community Website and am looking
> for more members to join and use it. You can host loads of your own
> photos on it with oyur own watermarks, free registration and usage and
> its up to you whether your photos are able to be printed out by others
> or not. It retains and can shwo all of your digital cameras photo data
> when the image is displayed so that others can see. You can rate and
> comment on others pics too. There are seperate areas for those with a
> photography interest and for those with just a general interest. This
> is a moderated site and SPAM links and Advertising links and/or any
> adult material will be removed/censored.

Would help if I had included a link:

http://www.fotogenicpics.com

http://blog.fotogenicpics.com
http://gallery.fotogenicpics.com
http://forum.fotogenicpics.com

Those are the different aspects, it is mainly the gallery that is
important and interesting to look at!

Apologies for not sending link first time round!

Jim

On 2007-05-05 03:57:09 -0400, madadamuk <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

> On May 5, 8:49 am, madadamuk <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> I have created an Amateur Photography Community Website and am looking
>> for more members to join and use it. You can host loads of your own
>> photos on it with oyur own watermarks, free registration and usage and
>> its up to you whether your photos are able to be printed out by others
>> or not. It retains and can shwo all of your digital cameras photo data
>> when the image is displayed so that others can see. You can rate and
>> comment on others pics too. There are seperate areas for those with a
>> photography interest and for those with just a general interest. This
>> is a moderated site and SPAM links and Advertising links and/or any
>> adult material will be removed/censored.

> Would help if I had included a link:
>
> http://www.fotogenicpics.com
>
> http://blog.fotogenicpics.com
> http://gallery.fotogenicpics.com
> http://forum.fotogenicpics.com
>

> Those are the different aspects, it is mainly the gallery that is
> important and interesting to look at!
>

> Apologies for not sending link first time round!

Other than the fact navigation is a mess and the photos existiing are
snapshots at best.
--
Jim <jen....not....home..remvdots...@....yahoo