Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Twilight Zone

Twilight Zone

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Was just flippin through the channels and there's a graying McEnroe
arguing with the umpire and getting a warning for time delay. Makes me
want to get my poodle skirt back out.

Frosty

On Fri, 04 May 2007 22:43:30 -0400 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk Rgr
<(E-Mail Removed)>, intended to write something intelligible, but
instead wrote :

>Was just flippin through the channels and there's a graying McEnroe
>arguing with the umpire and getting a warning for time delay. Makes me
>want to get my poodle skirt back out.

I'll bet you're cute in it still.

samuel

Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> Was just flippin through the channels and there's a graying
> McEnroe arguing with the umpire and getting a warning for time
> delay. Makes me want to get my poodle skirt back out.

you wear skirts ? funky

Aardvark

On Fri, 04 May 2007 22:43:30 -0400, Rôgêr wrote:

> Was just flippin through the channels and there's a graying McEnroe
> arguing with the umpire and getting a warning for time delay. Makes me
> want to get my poodle skirt back out.

See him all the time on UK TV. He's a tennis commentator for the BBC.

--
Registered Linux User 413057.
Both Mandriva 2007 and Ubuntu 6.06

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

samuel wrote:
> Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om:
>

>>Was just flippin through the channels and there's a graying
>>McEnroe arguing with the umpire and getting a warning for time
>>delay. Makes me want to get my poodle skirt back out.

> you wear skirts ? funky

So, what're you doing tomorrow?

=?UTF-8?B?UsO0Z8Oqcg==?=

Aardvark wrote:
> On Fri, 04 May 2007 22:43:30 -0400, Rôgêr wrote:
>

>>Was just flippin through the channels and there's a graying McEnroe
>>arguing with the umpire and getting a warning for time delay. Makes me
>>want to get my poodle skirt back out.

> See him all the time on UK TV. He's a tennis commentator for the BBC.

Common tater is a lot different from competing. Frequently.

samuel

Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:mp-

> samuel wrote:
>> Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) om:
>>

>>>Was just flippin through the channels and there's a graying
>>>McEnroe arguing with the umpire and getting a warning for time
>>>delay. Makes me want to get my poodle skirt back out.

>> you wear skirts ? funky

> So, what're you doing tomorrow?

burning some rubber with the gang in the boonies

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

samuel <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:mp-
>(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> samuel wrote:
>>> Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

>>> you wear skirts ? funky

>> So, what're you doing tomorrow?

>burning some rubber with the gang in the boonies

The newer condoms don't burn.

--
1K Project
http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=12321