Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > AVG virus protection

AVG virus protection

Laura Mooney

When I first installed AVG virus protection I had a problem with my emails
all having paperclips (outlook express). Someone told me how to correct
this - I remember he indicated it was a Microsoft problem. I would
appreciate the information again so I can help someone else with the same
problem. Thank you,

why?

On Fri, 4 May 2007 22:14:21 -0400, Laura Mooney wrote:

>When I first installed AVG virus protection I had a problem with my emails
>all having paperclips (outlook express). Someone told me how to correct

So might a lot of other someones'
www.google.com
Results 1 - 10 of about 946 for

avg outlook express paperclip

.. (0.13 seconds)

>this - I remember he indicated it was a Microsoft problem. I would
>appreciate the information again so I can help someone else with the same
>problem. Thank you,

The first few hits pasted below and 2 are from AVG forum, you could try
there first or maybe not.

Q & A Board
Subject: Reaper clip in Outlook Express 6 From: SueR Sent: 11/14/2005
7:39:27 AM. A. natas, My next suggestion would have been to run the AVG
install file ...
http://www.smartcomputing.com/QABoar...fq&fqid=433625 - 43k -
Cached - Similar pages

Outlook Express paperclip icon ...
Re: Outlook Express paperclip icon Posted: 02-Nov-2006 11:30 in response
to: dennis-white ... Yes, all my mail had the clip after changing to AVG
antivirus. ...
http://forums.computeractive.co.uk/t...94338&tstart=0 -
67k - Cached - Similar pages

Outlook Express-Paper Clip shows on ALL e-mail - CNET ...
vanman4005. "Did you follow these instructions? Open AVG and click on
the "Control Center" ...
http://forums.cnet.com/5208-6638_102...sageID=2476408
- 47k - 3 May 2007 - Cached - Similar pages

AVG Free Forum :: Email Scanning :: Problem with Outlook Express in XP
Problem with Outlook Express in XP. Posted by: racprops (IP Logged) ...
As you say if you don't want to see the paperclip, when there is no
attachment, ...
http://forum.grisoft.cz/freeforum/re...?3,94049,94056 - 17k - Cached
- Similar pages

AVG Free Forum :: Email Scanning :: EMS Certifications as attachments
Outlook Express users have been reporting it like this for some time..
most ... with AVG so I think I'll leave EMS enabled and not sweat the
paper clip cert ...
http://forum.grisoft.cz/freeforum/re...?3,97969,97969 - 23k - Cached
- Similar pages
[ More results from forum.grisoft.cz ]

Webuser Forums: Outlook Express - cannot view attachments
Re: Outlook Express - cannot view attachments [Re: mreeve] ... It is a
bug in AVG their message saying they have scanned the message is counted
as an ...
http://www.webuser.co.uk/forums/show...?Number=290877 - 54k - Cached -
Similar pages

paperclip outlook express media center - busqueda en micocu
within Outlook Express are shown to have an attachment( Little paperclip
icon) ... Open AVG and click on the "Control Center" button on the left
side, ...
http://www.micocu.com/search.php?q=p...s+media+center - 20k
- Cached - Similar pages

Me