Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Windows Vista Free! I Need to share my results I found Windows Vista for Free!

Windows Vista Free! I Need to share my results I found Windows Vista for Free!

I love Google

http://freewindowsvista.blogspot.com Amazing deal Vista for Free! I
found thats not exactly a digital camera but I think this group would
be interested since its not just a pile of BS bots and colin from the
UK, Mick from australia and Mike from the US I know google groups is a
real unmatched traffic generator so I thought I would just mention
this today! Not to mention chris told me that for 8 million you too
could own yahoo! Imagine your personal 80billion dollar company for
the cut rat price of 8 million! imagine enough money to run the
legitimate part of Yahoo for 3 months! Time to cut the fat.

Private

"I love Google" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> http://freewindowsvista.blogspot.com Amazing deal Vista for Free! I

Micro$oft marketing cretins sink to a new low by spaming Usenet.

Dell is on the right track and now offers Linux preinstalled on new
computers.

You too can have open source software without DRM and Micro$oft spyware.

This group will appreciate Micro$oft slogan 'Where do you want to crash
today'

I love Google

On May 4, 5:06 pm, "Private" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "I love Google" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in messagenews:(E-Mail Removed) ooglegroups.com...
>
> >http://freewindowsvista.blogspot.comAmazing deal Vista for Free! I

> Micro$oft marketing cretins sink to a new low by spaming Usenet.
>
> Dell is on the right track and now offers Linux preinstalled on new
> computers.
>
> You too can have open source software without DRM and Micro$oft spyware.
>
> This group will appreciate Micro$oft slogan 'Where do you want to crash
> today'

I donīt agree with this poster I just found where you can download
Vista for free and thought if you could download Vista for free others
might be interested in trying the most secure operating system known
to man for themselves.

ray

On Fri, 04 May 2007 20:04:08 -0700, I love Google wrote:

> On May 4, 5:06 pm, "Private" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> "I love Google" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in messagenews:(E-Mail Removed) ooglegroups.com...
>>
>> >http://freewindowsvista.blogspot.comAmazing deal Vista for Free! I

>> Micro$oft marketing cretins sink to a new low by spaming Usenet.
>>
>> Dell is on the right track and now offers Linux preinstalled on new
>> computers.
>>
>> You too can have open source software without DRM and Micro$oft spyware.
>>
>> This group will appreciate Micro$oft slogan 'Where do you want to crash
>> today'

> I donÂīt agree with this poster I just found where you can download
> Vista for free and thought if you could download Vista for free others
> might be interested in trying the most secure operating system known
> to man for themselves.

But I don't need to try a secure operating system - I already run Linux.

Roy G

"I love Google" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
On May 4, 5:06 pm, "Private" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "I love Google" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> messagenews:(E-Mail Removed) ooglegroups.com...
>
> >http://freewindowsvista.blogspot.comAmazing deal Vista for Free! I

> Micro$oft marketing cretins sink to a new low by spaming Usenet.
>
> Dell is on the right track and now offers Linux preinstalled on new
> computers.
>
> You too can have open source software without DRM and Micro$oft spyware.
>
> This group will appreciate Micro$oft slogan 'Where do you want to crash
> today'

I donīt agree with this poster I just found where you can download
Vista for free and thought if you could download Vista for free others
might be interested in trying the most secure operating system known
to man for themselves.

Oh Yeh!!

I don't care what your think, or agree to, because you are a Lying Spamming
Arsehole.

There is nowhere on your crappy blog where anything can be downloaded,
except Pay per Click Ads.

Roy G

I love Google

On May 5, 4:05 am, "Roy G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "I love Google" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in messagenews:(E-Mail Removed) oglegroups.com...
> On May 4, 5:06 pm, "Private" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > "I love Google" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> > messagenews:(E-Mail Removed) ooglegroups.com...

> > >http://freewindowsvista.blogspot.comAmazingdeal Vista for Free! I

> > Micro$oft marketing cretins sink to a new low by spaming Usenet.

> > Dell is on the right track and now offers Linux preinstalled on new
> > computers.

> > You too can have open source software without DRM and Micro$oft spyware.

> > This group will appreciate Micro$oft slogan 'Where do you want to crash
> > today'

> I donīt agree with this poster I just found where you can download
> Vista for free and thought if you could download Vista for free others
> might be interested in trying the most secure operating system known
> to man for themselves.
>
> Oh Yeh!!
>
> I don't care what your think, or agree to, because you are a Lying Spamming
> Arsehole.
>
> There is nowhere on your crappy blog where anything can be downloaded,
> except Pay per Click Ads.
>
> Roy G

Roy its just plain the deal of the century you canīt help but get
something for nothing.

Neil Ellwood

On Fri, 04 May 2007 21:54:41 -0600, ray wrote:

> On Fri, 04 May 2007 20:04:08 -0700, I love Google wrote:

>> I donÂīt agree with this poster I just found where you can download
>> Vista for free and thought if you could download Vista for free others
>> might be interested in trying the most secure operating system known
>> to man for themselves.

> But I don't need to try a secure operating system - I already run Linux.

Does this mean that you do not want his viruses?

--
Neil
reverse 'r' and'a' - delete 'l' for email

ray

On Sun, 06 May 2007 02:49:20 -0500, Neil Ellwood wrote:

> On Fri, 04 May 2007 21:54:41 -0600, ray wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 04 May 2007 20:04:08 -0700, I love Google wrote:

>>> I donÂīt agree with this poster I just found where you can download
>>> Vista for free and thought if you could download Vista for free others
>>> might be interested in trying the most secure operating system known
>>> to man for themselves.

>> But I don't need to try a secure operating system - I already run Linux.

> Does this mean that you do not want his viruses?

It means he couldn't give to me if we tried. Been running four Linux
computers on broadband internet access up 24/7/365 for five years now and
have yet to see my first malware infestation - and I take none of the
familiar precautions - I got my computers to use, not to administer.