Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > how do i search

how do i search

jim

how do i do a search for specific items on the newsgroups?
if so what do i use
thanks

Old Gringo

On Or About 4 May 2007 17:18:02 -0500, Without Any Hesitation Or
Thinking Twice, jim Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

> how do i do a search for specific items on the newsgroups?
> if so what do i use
> thanks

Go to the google home page, ;click on more, then click on groups,
then ask your question. your results will show in a flash.
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

why?

On 4 May 2007 17:18:02 -0500, jim wrote:

>how do i do a search for specific items on the newsgroups?

Use the Find / Search options.

>if so what do i use

What you feel comfortable with can use to get the results you want.

>thanks

Read the manual / help / faq for what ever you are using to search from,
which would be your offline reader, the help / faq links for the front
end if it's a web interface.

Me