Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > MDI, Master/Detail and Reports?

MDI, Master/Detail and Reports?

Artificer

MDI, Master/Detail and Reports?
I am a Visual Studio.NET developer but I want to consider JAVA and
NetBeans for future development efforts. By the way I am interested
on developing Desktop not WEB applications. I want to find out if the
IDE can help me with the following features:

1)MDI interfaces
2)Master/Detail Forms
3)Report Designer

If you could provide me with sample applications and/or tutorials for
these features I will highly appreciate it.

Lew

Artificer wrote:
> MDI, Master/Detail and Reports?
> I am a Visual Studio.NET developer but I want to consider JAVA and
> NetBeans for future development efforts. By the way I am interested
> on developing Desktop not WEB applications. I want to find out if the
> IDE can help me with the following features:
>
> 1)MDI interfaces
> 2)Master/Detail Forms
> 3)Report Designer
>
> If you could provide me with sample applications and/or tutorials for
> these features I will highly appreciate it.

<http://www.netbeans.org>
has both for the IDE you mentioned.

--
Lew