Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > different results from compiled dll deployment to different server

different results from compiled dll deployment to different server

=?Utf-8?B?Ymlj?=

I am getting a "Unable to Process The Request The page you are requesting
cannot be displayed, please try again." when I attempted to bring up the
login page before hitting the new page I am deploying. This happens on our
staging server although I have no problem running everything on our
development server as well as on my local project. Your suggestions and
comments are appreciated.
--
bic

Alexey Smirnov

On May 4, 8:35 pm, bic <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I am getting a "Unable to Process The Request The page you are requesting
> cannot be displayed, please try again." when I attempted to bring up the
> login page before hitting the new page I am deploying. This happens on our
> staging server although I have no problem running everything on our
> development server as well as on my local project. Your suggestions and
> comments are appreciated.
> --
> bic

disable user-friendly error messages in IE and try again