Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-217 exam

70-217 exam

Marc Pahr

I'm new to the Microsoft testing certification process. I
would like to get certified in Active Directory. I just
finished a college class in this subject. What should I be
focusing on as far as material to study goes ? Is there
some procedures I should be looking at or some practice
exams. I'm familiar with the material in my text book what
else should I examine ? Thanks in advance for your
response.
Marc

Neil

babbling on and on again "Marc Pahr" <(E-Mail Removed)>
spewed in news:6eb701c4839a$2dd65540$(E-Mail Removed):

duh....http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-217.asp

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Techie

ever heard of http://www.microsoft.com/learning/ surprisingly all your
questions are answered there.

--
Techie
MCNGP #21
"Marc Pahr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:6eb701c4839a$2dd65540$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm new to the Microsoft testing certification process. I
> would like to get certified in Active Directory. I just
> finished a college class in this subject. What should I be
> focusing on as far as material to study goes ? Is there
> some procedures I should be looking at or some practice
> exams. I'm familiar with the material in my text book what
> else should I examine ? Thanks in advance for your
> response.
> Marc

>ever heard of http://www.microsoft.com/learning/ surprisingly all your
>questions are answered there.

including the meaning of life?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
spewed in news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>ever heard of http://www.microsoft.com/learning/ surprisingly all your
>>questions are answered there.

> including the meaning of life?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

it's 42...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Techie

There is no answer to that question

--
Techie
MCNGP #21
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >ever heard of http://www.microsoft.com/learning/ surprisingly all your
>>questions are answered there.

> including the meaning of life?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>There is no answer to that question

testking will know

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

Neil wrote:
> babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
> spewed in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>>>ever heard of http://www.microsoft.com/learning/ surprisingly all your
>>>questions are answered there.

>>including the meaning of life?
>>
>>Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
>>

> it's 42...

Hey! That's my line.

JaR
Thug #---------------------42

Neil

babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
spewed in news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>There is no answer to that question

> testking will know
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

and it will be real

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

babbling on and on again JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
news:uHr#(E-Mail Removed):

> Hey! That's my line.

sorry I forgot about the copyrights

> JaR

you are not...you, you, you incorrectly numbered Thug

--
Neil MCNGP #30