Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > print screen

print screen

Blinky the Shark

WhzzKdd wrote:
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>> Ponder wrote:

>>> Clue: PrtSc

>> Like for decades? Too easy. Please make it more complex!

> Don't worry, Bill Gates already did that.

This is one thing he didn't, though. On the other hand MS Paint isn't
the kind of thing you'd wish on someone you liked.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

WhzzKdd

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> WhzzKdd wrote:
>> "Blinky the Shark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...

>>> Like for decades? Too easy. Please make it more complex!

>> Don't worry, Bill Gates already did that.

> This is one thing he didn't, though. On the other hand MS Paint isn't
> the kind of thing you'd wish on someone you liked.

Actually, in DOS print-screen printed the screen, just like it should. In
Windows, it doesn't. It copys the screen to the clipboard. I'm blaming that
on Bill. Or at least on M$.