Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > About configure dns for Web server

About configure dns for Web server

ken

I want to add ns record for ns1.xxxx.com and ns2.xxxx.com for dns.how to do
that

catwalker63

"ken" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/en/server/help/

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000...us/default.asp

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

Neil

babbling on and on again "ken" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> I want to add ns record for ns1.xxxx.com and ns2.xxxx.com for dns.how
> to do that

have you ever done this before? and where are my fries?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

catwalker63

Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:Xns9545AFC9022Bneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248. 16:

> babbling on and on again "ken" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
> news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I want to add ns record for ns1.xxxx.com and ns2.xxxx.com for dns.how
>> to do that
>>

> have you ever done this before? and where are my fries?

You get your fries when I get the burger I ordered 2 weeks ago!!

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet
BS, MCP

"I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

>You get your fries when I get the burger I ordered 2 weeks ago!!

steady now young lady or you won't get any!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Andy Foster

news:Xns954592497F4BBcatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
> news:Xns9545AFC9022Bneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248. 16:
>
>> babbling on and on again "ken" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
>> news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> I want to add ns record for ns1.xxxx.com and ns2.xxxx.com for dns.how
>>> to do that
>>>

>> have you ever done this before? and where are my fries?
>>

> You get your fries when I get the burger I ordered 2 weeks ago!!

Wouldn't you prefer a muffin?

ken

sorry,I don't understand all of your meaning
"Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> bl
news:(E-Mail Removed) g...