Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Problem with setting text field in JWebUnit

Problem with setting text field in JWebUnit

kvo

Hi, I am using JWebUnit to test a website.

Using the setTextField method of WebTestCase, I am able to set the
text in a text field - normally this works fine.

However, on a page with multiple forms that share names, am having
problems.

The setWorkingForm method works fine for making sure the correct
submit button is clicked, but when I use setTextField it seems to go
back to the other form.

E.g. I want to set the "email" field in the login form. The
registration form also has an "email" field, so I use setWorkingForm
before I use setTextField.

For some reason, the setTextField method is changing the working form
back to the registration form.

Am I doing something wrong?

JWebUnit for php? Laverna Java 0 12-13-2007 10:19 AM
mulithreaded tests with jwebunit barthelemy.von.haller@cern.ch Java 1 01-16-2006 06:11 PM
HttpUnit JWebUnit for WAP apps DNasmars Java 0 08-26-2003 04:46 PM

Advertisments