Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > passed 70-218

passed 70-218

nerd32768

i passed my 70-218 this morning. there was a heavy emphasis on IIS. no
"select all that apply" questions, they all only had one answer. fairly
easy. i didn't pay attention to any of the test at all, but i have my MCSA
now

Nerd32768
MCNGP#35
A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA

Doom

"nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i passed my 70-218 this morning. there was a heavy emphasis on IIS. no
> "select all that apply" questions, they all only had one answer. fairly
> easy. i didn't pay attention to any of the test at all, but i have my MCSA
> now
>
> Nerd32768
> MCNGP#35
> A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA

congrats Nerd

catwalker63

"nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> i passed my 70-218 this morning. there was a heavy emphasis on IIS. no
> "select all that apply" questions, they all only had one answer.
> fairly easy. i didn't pay attention to any of the test at all, but i
> have my MCSA now
>
> Nerd32768
> MCNGP#35
> A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA

Good job!!

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

Rowdy Yates

catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns954487F20198Ecatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

> "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> i passed my 70-218 this morning. there was a heavy emphasis on IIS. no
>> "select all that apply" questions, they all only had one answer.
>> fairly easy. i didn't pay attention to any of the test at all, but i
>> have my MCSA now
>>
>> Nerd32768
>> MCNGP#35
>> A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA
>>

> Good job!!

well done. !

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

Brian

Oh, I see. When someone else besides a MCNGP member passes
an exam, they get slammed, but when one of your members
passes, it's all, "Hey, way to go!", "Good job!".

Well Nerd, you're probably now qualified to unplug network
cables and plug them back in. Providing of course, you
know the difference between a straight through and a cross
over cable......

Rowdy Yates

"Brian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:5b4d01c4818e
$ab06b860$(E-Mail Removed):

> Oh, I see. When someone else besides a MCNGP member passes
> an exam, they get slammed, but when one of your members
> passes, it's all, "Hey, way to go!", "Good job!".

BULL!! congats have been dished to non members.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

>Providing of course, you
>know the difference between a straight through and a cross
>over cable......

chicken madras

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

babbling on and on again "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}(E-Mail Removed)>
spewed in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> i passed my 70-218 this morning. there was a heavy emphasis on IIS. no
> "select all that apply" questions, they all only had one answer.
> fairly easy. i didn't pay attention to any of the test at all, but i
> have my MCSA now
>
> Nerd32768
> MCNGP#35
> A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA

I no longer believe you are 13...you are middleaged and
overwieght...welcome to the club..

and congrats

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

babbling on and on again "Brian" <(E-Mail Removed)>
spewed in news:5b4d01c4818e$ab06b860$(E-Mail Removed):

> Well Nerd, you're probably now qualified to unplug network
> cables and plug them back in.

he is not, you have to be MCSE for that! ceeeeripes Brian, I would have
thought you would have known that!

--
Neil MCNGP #30

>I no longer believe you are 13...you are middleaged and
>overwieght...welcome to the club..

speak for yourself

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3