Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Charlie

OT: Charlie

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

If y'all don't see any posts from me on Monday, that means that Charlie got
me.

--
Fris "Right... What's an ark?" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

Mike T.

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> If y'all don't see any posts from me on Monday, that means that Charlie

got
> me.

I've heard of Civil War and American Revolution reenactments, but now
they're doing Vietnam?

Rowdy Yates

"Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:#kYoWDUgEHA.644
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> I've heard of Civil War and American Revolution reenactments, but now
> they're doing Vietnam?

we burnt down your white house.... LOL

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

Politician Spock

"Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > If y'all don't see any posts from me on Monday, that means that Charlie

> got
> > me.
> >

> I've heard of Civil War and American Revolution reenactments, but now
> they're doing Vietnam?

What's wrong with doing Vietnam reenactments? Kerry did!

--
Politician Spock
Thug #24601

TechGeekPro

On Aug 13, 2004 "FrisbeeŽ" blathered:

> If y'all don't see any posts from me on Monday, that means that Charlie got
> me.

"Charlie" already supposedly came through here. No big deal really. Certainly
not as bad as Hugo in '89. I was livin' in Arizona at the time. I didn't move
here until '91.

--
Tech "'Big Whoop' Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Jtyc

> If y'all don't see any posts from me on Monday, that means that Charlie
got
> me.

Charile Murphy... Darkness!

Baton down the hatches!!!

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 16:21:38 +0200, "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> If y'all don't see any posts from me on Monday, that means that Charlie

>got
>> me.
>>

>I've heard of Civil War and American Revolution reenactments, but now
>they're doing Vietnam?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

anonymous

I hope your house and car and computer floods because
your post is useless

Doom

"anonymous" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:5f4e01c48169$e361c080$(E-Mail Removed)...
I hope your house and car and computer floods because
your post is useless

As oppossed to your post which enriched all our lives. I know I feel smarter
for have read it.

JaR

Doom wrote:

> "anonymous" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:5f4e01c48169$e361c080$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I hope your house and car and computer floods because
> your post is useless
>
> As oppossed to your post which enriched all our lives. I know I feel smarter
> for have read it.

Curse you for replying to it. Now I've read it, too!

JaR

WTB: Charlie Chaplin Complete Boxset DrHook DVD Video 1 11-10-2006 12:37 AM
OT: What Did Jolly Prince Charlie Do? Wade365 DVD Video 3 11-12-2003 09:28 AM
Charlie's angels??? Ski DVD Video 7 10-31-2003 04:59 PM
Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle DVD Review @ GENRE ONLINE.NET! Writer R5 DVD Video 2 10-26-2003 02:01 AM
Charlie's Angels at Blockbuster Hubert Borrmann DVD Video 16 10-24-2003 05:17 AM

Advertisments