Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > 24 hour Christian Prayer line?

24 hour Christian Prayer line?

Frosty

On 05 May 2007 11:49:31 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk Bucky Breeder
<(E-Mail Removed)>, intended to write
something intelligible, but instead wrote :

>Brenda <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:bohl33d67l715al1htn4qk918k1gentj2m@
>4ax.com:
>>
>> Does anyone know where I can find a prayer partner 24/7?
>>
>> I've run into dead-ends everywhere. Please post only verified ones.

>Hmmm... There's a deafening hush... and now a rustle
>of wind... No... It's a cool breeze...
>that burns like fire...
>
>It's the Spirit moving me to say... to say... what's that?
>
>(Freaking "spirits"! They should either learn to speak
>English or get deported!! Or read the phreaking Bible...
>It's in English, and if English is good enough for Jesus,
>then it should be good enough for some phreeking spirit...)
>
>Ahhh... Here is is:

And Lo there came unto him Phillip called Punter.
And he was Lillian Roth in his extremity. Merrily, Merrily he says
unto them say Merrily, Merrily for I am come.
And he came.
And he came onto the house of his mothers brothers servants saying
"Where am I?"
And there was none there to answer him not even no one saying nowhere,
yea.
But in the land of reversible cups and sanitary pedestals.
And he lay in that land a long time like worms out of a hot cheese
log.

juliaandcaleb juliaandcaleb is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda View Post

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) i will gladly pray for you and with you. Julia.

juliaandcaleb juliaandcaleb is offline
Junior Member

Please pray for my husband, Raoul, and his safety. He is far away from us now, he is in a very bad and dangerous place. Pray for his protection and safe return to his family. Pray that he is able to return to us August the 8th. Pray that Lord will give him strength and wiliness to fight the devil, and will help him with his anger. Pray that Lord will protect Raoul's mind from all the devil's attacks and keep us together. And no weapon formed against our family ( Raoul, Julia and Caleb ) shall prosper.

Julia and Caleb. LUKE 10-27