Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > eclipse java ArrayList hassles

eclipse java ArrayList hassles

gibbs.dave@gmail.com

In using ArrayList with Eclipse Java Development 3.2.0 on one computer
(JRE 1.5.0_10) everything is fine.

The import statement is the usual
import java.util.ArrayList;

When using the same source code on another computer with the version
provided by IBM (IBM Rational Software Development Platform) the
ArrayList is not found. I've messed with changing JRE's (making sure
they are the same) and it doesn't matter.

Any ideas of some path/setting i need to set in the IBM version to fix
this would be greatly appreciated!

pundeerd pundeerd is offline
Junior Member

I hope you have included all MUST jar files while porting your code from Eclipse to RAD...I think you are missing rt.jar file in classe path.

Gigabyte Motherboard Hassles Tony Computer Information 5 05-13-2009 05:11 PM
Cisco VPN Client and Widows 2000 server hassles AndyCapp77 Cisco 1 05-24-2006 11:55 AM
Firefox hassles WolfGang Firefox 3 09-17-2004 05:23 PM
Hassles in sports arenas? Andrew McDonald Digital Photography 25 12-05-2003 10:52 PM
Zip Hassles, EOFException. Andrew Tucker Java 6 09-24-2003 01:32 PM

Advertisments