Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > cyclic redundancy check??

cyclic redundancy check??

=?Utf-8?B?S1JJU1RJIE1BUkNP?=

I WAS RECENTLY INSTALLING XP HOME ON A FRIENDS COMPUTER WHEN I RAN ACROSS
THIS ERROR MESSAGE. IS ONLY TEMPORARILY SLOWED ME DOWN :HOWEVER, I WOULD LIKE
TO KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT. DOES ANYONE HAVE SOME INSIGHT? THANK YOU,

=?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUgQW5kZXJzb24=?=

Can you please post the error message as text?

A CRC message indicates usually that data in transit (being sent accross a
network or written to a drive) has a verification signature that does not
match what is generated when the data is checked now.

E.g. Low-Level Data Corruption
--
Wayne Anderson

"KRISTI MARCO" wrote:

> I WAS RECENTLY INSTALLING XP HOME ON A FRIENDS COMPUTER WHEN I RAN ACROSS
> THIS ERROR MESSAGE. IS ONLY TEMPORARILY SLOWED ME DOWN :HOWEVER, I WOULD LIKE
> TO KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT. DOES ANYONE HAVE SOME INSIGHT? THANK YOU,

Betatester

Change you media (CD ROM ORGINAL) and everything working well after.

"KRISTI MARCO" <KRISTI http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le
message de news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I WAS RECENTLY INSTALLING XP HOME ON A FRIENDS COMPUTER WHEN I RAN ACROSS
> THIS ERROR MESSAGE. IS ONLY TEMPORARILY SLOWED ME DOWN :HOWEVER, I WOULD
> LIKE
> TO KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT. DOES ANYONE HAVE SOME INSIGHT? THANK YOU,

how to program a CRC(cyclic redundancy check) calculation for java? subscribe Java 3 11-29-2006 02:07 PM
'cyclic redundancy check' UN DVD Video 1 12-16-2005 03:03 AM
Cyclic Redundancy Error Fitzy_bhoy Computer Support 21 05-28-2004 05:07 AM
Re: Connot Copy Webpad_Up: Data error(cyclic redundancy check) ???? °Mike° Computer Support 0 07-22-2003 09:47 PM
Re: Connot Copy Webpad_Up: Data error(cyclic redundancy check) ???? Brian H¹© Computer Support 0 07-22-2003 08:51 PM

Advertisments