Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > GO AMERICAN - Buy test vouchers from an American company !

GO AMERICAN - Buy test vouchers from an American company !

Helper

Be patriotic - Buy vouchers from 100% American company
Amazon.com NOT FROM INDIANS who run GetCertified4Less.com

http://tinyurl.com/3eyjq

- Helper

Jose Samuel

"Helper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4c8f01c4803c$5e0c1620$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Be patriotic - Buy vouchers from 100% American company
> Amazon.com NOT FROM INDIANS who run GetCertified4Less.com
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3eyjq
>
> - Helper

Scr3w u looser!

Beoweolf

Sounds great....do I get a free sheet and pointy hat wth first perchase?

"Helper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4c8f01c4803c$5e0c1620$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Be patriotic - Buy vouchers from 100% American company
> Amazon.com NOT FROM INDIANS who run GetCertified4Less.com
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3eyjq
>
> - Helper

---

anonymous

perchase?
Just for you, there is a free copy of MS Word so you can
spell correctly!

8/4/2004

>.

>Just for you, there is a free copy of MS Word so you can
>spell correctly!

do I get two copies then?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Beoweolf

What I am starting to appreciate about you is your ability to discard the
trivial and use your lazar precise abilities to focus on what is important.

The free world is safe once again!. You deftly pointed out a minor typo,
determined it was misspelled, were righteously offended, but, gracious
enough to offer advice on how to correct the problem, OK, so far so good.

However, someone hawking their wares, on what is supposed to be a spam free
board, didn't I see the "crew" railing against that just a few days ago? ...

The idea of linking being a good American, ready to send money to an unknown
voucher vendor, is much more important ... as is his spamming the board
with a blatant reference to anti-India rhetoric, then trying to hide behind
the tri-colored banner of American Nationalism, must be a good idea! and is
worthy of a free pass? Outsourcing is killing the MCSE market, but saving
money is not going to stop. For every textile worker that is displaced, You
can bet, there is born another Wal-Mart shopper...they eat their young,
don't cha know?

Tip of the hat to you...Oh, that might mean you would have to remove the
cone! Does it go all the way up?

"anonymous" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4e2901c4807b$8b3510e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> perchase?
> Just for you, there is a free copy of MS Word so you can
> spell correctly!

---

nerd32768

"Beoweolf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:YESSc.5986$(E-Mail Removed) m...
> What I am starting to appreciate about you is your ability to discard the
> trivial and use your lazar precise abilities to focus on what is

important.

> The free world is safe once again!. You deftly pointed out a minor typo,
> determined it was misspelled, were righteously offended, but, gracious
> enough to offer advice on how to correct the problem, OK, so far so good.

When you say "lazar precise", you should be saying "laser precise".

Watch your spelling.

Nerd32768
A-. Network-, MCP

Rowdy Yates

"nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#SNo2TMgEHA.3928
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> When you say "lazar precise", you should be saying "laser precise".
>
> Watch your spelling.
>
> Nerd32768
> A-. Network-, MCP

"lazy piece of ass"?

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

nerd32768

> "lazy piece of ass"?
>
> --
> Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
> http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
> http://profiles.yahoo.com/rowdy_yates_mcngp

true

Zenner

read more...understand poetic license.
"nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Beoweolf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:YESSc.5986$(E-Mail Removed) m...
> > What I am starting to appreciate about you is your ability to discard

the
> > trivial and use your lazar precise abilities to focus on what is

> important.
> >
> > The free world is safe once again!. You deftly pointed out a minor typo,
> > determined it was misspelled, were righteously offended, but, gracious
> > enough to offer advice on how to correct the problem, OK, so far so

good.

> When you say "lazar precise", you should be saying "laser precise".
>
> Watch your spelling.
>
> Nerd32768
> A-. Network-, MCP

---