Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > America, Sweet America - I want to be there !

America, Sweet America - I want to be there !

Zogby

I have 10+ years experience as a SysAdmin in Kiev,
Russia. Recently, I got a very good offer from a company
in USA. With all my papers in good order, when I went to
consulate, my visa was rejected because I was considered
an "immigration risk". NOW, this is TOTALLY STUPID thing
on the part of the consulate offer to reject me.

My question now is how to come to America ? Is it
possible to come to Canada and then "visit" over to USA ?
Are the officers at the USA border strict ? Also, is it
possible to bribe them and get in ? Anyother way to enter
USA and stay ? Please, Please friends help me as I don't
want to lose this offer. I would personally visit and
thank you with russian vodka if you help me at this hour
of need. My email is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Many Thanks nice folks,
Zogby.

Rowdy Yates

i help you billy, but first you got to answer me a couple of question.

is it true we can get mail order brides from the USSR?

if it's true, then I need to know, are they gonna be "hawt"?

And lastly, do you know Putin?

"Zogby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:468501c48028$94cf5780
$(E-Mail Removed):

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

Andy Foster

"Zogby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:468501c48028$94cf5780$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have 10+ years experience as a SysAdmin in Kiev,
> Russia. Recently, I got a very good offer from a company
> in USA. With all my papers in good order, when I went to
> consulate, my visa was rejected because I was considered
> an "immigration risk". NOW, this is TOTALLY STUPID thing
> on the part of the consulate offer to reject me.

Since when has Kiev been in Russia?

Zogby

I heard Americans are not good in geography, that's why i
told Russia instead of Ukraine. i thought they may not
know ukraine !

Zogby.

Zogby

YES

>if it's true, then I need to know, are they gonna

be "hawt"?

That, my friend, u will know only if you help me. In
fact, my friend runs one such agency !

>And lastly, do you know Putin?

YES. But, putin doesn't know me !

>"Zogby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:468501c48028

$94cf5780
>$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I have 10+ years experience as a SysAdmin in Kiev,
>> Russia. Recently, I got a very good offer from a

company
>> in USA. With all my papers in good order, when I went

>> consulate, my visa was rejected because I was

considered
>> an "immigration risk". NOW, this is TOTALLY STUPID

thing
>> on the part of the consulate offer to reject me.
>>
>> My question now is how to come to America ? Is it
>> possible to come to Canada and then "visit" over to

USA ?
>> Are the officers at the USA border strict ? Also, is

it
>> possible to bribe them and get in ? Anyother way to

enter
>> USA and stay ? Please, Please friends help me as I

don't
>> want to lose this offer. I would personally visit and
>> thank you with russian vodka if you help me at this

hour
>> of need. My email is (E-Mail Removed)
>>
>> Many Thanks nice folks,
>> Zogby.
>>

>--
>Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
>http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
>http://profiles.yahoo.com/rowdy_yates_mcngp
>.

billyw

yanks dont know geography.. they think china is something you drink out of

"Zogby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:497401c48036$f4a37980$(E-Mail Removed)...
> [...]

billyw

www.russianbrides.com

thankfully not too many look like the 1976 Olympic team

"Zogby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:472c01c48037$379a1d20$(E-Mail Removed)...
> [...]

billyw

stay in canada..
it is nicer

"Zogby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:468501c48028$94cf5780$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have 10+ years experience as a SysAdmin in Kiev,
> Russia. Recently, I got a very good offer from a company
> in USA. With all my papers in good order, when I went to
> consulate, my visa was rejected because I was considered
> an "immigration risk". NOW, this is TOTALLY STUPID thing
> on the part of the consulate offer to reject me.
>
> My question now is how to come to America ? Is it
> possible to come to Canada and then "visit" over to USA ?
> Are the officers at the USA border strict ? Also, is it
> possible to bribe them and get in ? Anyother way to enter
> USA and stay ? Please, Please friends help me as I don't
> want to lose this offer. I would personally visit and
> thank you with russian vodka if you help me at this hour
> of need. My email is (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Many Thanks nice folks,
> Zogby.

Mike T.

> My question now is how to come to America ? Is it
> possible to come to Canada and then "visit" over to USA ?
> Are the officers at the USA border strict ? Also, is it
> possible to bribe them and get in ?

No, only our elected officials are allowed to take bribes.

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

billyw wrote:
> yanks dont know geography.. they think china is something you drink
> out of

Let's don't be silly.

china is something you EAT OFF OF.

--
Fris "Hmmm... come to think of it, so is Chyna" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics