Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox 2.0 Printer Setting & others

Firefox 2.0 Printer Setting & others

firstauthentics firstauthentics is offline
Junior Member

1) I print packing slips from my PayPay account when I make sales on eBay. For this purpose, I set my printer on the "Economy" mode to save on toner. When I was using IE 6.x, all I had to do was set it once and all the following print jobs would be printed with the ECON mode turned on for that particular window. If I opened another browser window, I would set that window's settings separately and each window understood what printer setting I had. On the Firefox 2.0.0.3 I currently have, I have to set this printer setting every single time I print a page. Does anyone know how to fix this?

2) On IE6, I can use the "BACK PAGE" button on my mouse continuously and the browser would go back those # of times I clicked the back button. If I clicked 5 times, the window would go back 5 pages. With the FF 2.0.0.3, it only goes back one page at a time. I have to wait until the new page is loaded before I can go to the page before that. Is this how it is supposed to be?? This slows down my work considerably.