Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Dial Plan Quick Dial Numbers??

Dial Plan Quick Dial Numbers??

Phil

Hi

Still sorting out my dial plan, can I use the STAR button or HASH, so I can
set up some quick dial numbers.

For example If I dial *1 this can dial a friend and if I dial *2 it would
dial another fixed number???

So I would add |<*1:00441512222222>S0| ?????? Or should I use a HASH??.
|<#1:00441512222222>S0|

Also do the routers have a limit to its dial plan, length?

Phil

"Phil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:jzj_h.1374$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> Still sorting out my dial plan, can I use the STAR button or HASH, so I
> can set up some quick dial numbers.
>
> For example If I dial *1 this can dial a friend and if I dial *2 it would
> dial another fixed number???
>

> So I would add |<*1:00441512222222>S0| ?????? Or should I use a
> HASH??. |<#1:00441512222222>S0|
>
> Also do the routers have a limit to its dial plan, length?

I have just tried and the hash works a treat, don't know what the max length
is though.

Desk Rabbit

Phil wrote:
> "Phil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> I have just tried and the hash works a treat, don't know what the max length
> is though.

I'd look it up on Google for you, find the manual, read it and give you
the information you need but my crystal ball is offline at the moment.

Ivor Jones

"Desk Rabbit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> Phil wrote:
> > "Phil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >
> > I have just tried and the hash works a treat, don't
> > know what the max length is though.

> I'd look it up on Google for you, find the manual, read
> it and give you the information you need but my crystal
> ball is offline at the moment.

Assuming the Sipura range of ATA's, these have 8 memory dials per line,
dialling 2 through to 9 plus # will call whatever number you've stored.

Ivor

PhilÅ

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Desk Rabbit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)
>> Phil wrote:
>> > "Phil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> >
>> > I have just tried and the hash works a treat, don't
>> > know what the max length is though.

>> I'd look it up on Google for you, find the manual, read
>> it and give you the information you need but my crystal
>> ball is offline at the moment.

> Assuming the Sipura range of ATA's, these have 8 memory dials per line,
> dialling 2 through to 9 plus # will call whatever number you've stored.
>
> Ivor

It is a unlocked Linksys wireless router with the two ports?? Forget the
model WRT54G something??

Have sported it now, #n have loads of numbers stored and a list.

Thanks