Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Help please

Help please

JaR

Red Swingline Stapler <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> Oh, and I tried talking to the girl running the front desk at the test
> center. She told me she wouldn't go out with me because she has a
> boyfriend. Thus I FAILED the "conversation" exam!

Bummer.

--
JaR
Never a Dell moment

Cerebrus

On May 3, 8:18 pm, Red Swingline Stapler <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> So get cranking, I believe the testes
> retire in April 2008.

The testes will *never* retire ! Hear that ? NEVER !

Red Swingline Stapler

Cerebrus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1178236071.103318.39430
@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

> On May 3, 8:18 pm, Red Swingline Stapler <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> So get cranking, I believe the testes
>> retire in April 2008.

> The testes will *never* retire ! Hear that ? NEVER !

I certainly hope not, but my grandpa might disagree... Coincidentally his
testes expire April 2008 as well.

Briscobar

"Red Swingline Stapler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> I certainly hope not, but my grandpa might disagree... Coincidentally his
> testes expire April 2008 as well.

I want to know, but I don't at the same time...but when and why were you
ever close enough to read the expiration date?

FrisbeeŽ

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Red Swingline Stapler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>
>> I certainly hope not, but my grandpa might disagree... Coincidentally his
>> testes expire April 2008 as well.

> I want to know, but I don't at the same time...but when and why were you
> ever close enough to read the expiration date?

And... was it a bar-code tatoo?

The Rev [MCT]

As far as I know 292 ans 296 will also expire as upgrade options when the
200 track expires.....But I will double check this information and get back
to you.

--
..rev

accepting it"
~Aristotle
..
"Steve Ray" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:f1d19j$omr$(E-Mail Removed)...

>> Would you then become a certified speaker?

> Bugga... Bloody spell checkers !
>
> It should of course said Convertion exam
>
> Steve
> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Steve Ray" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:f1cokq$mf2$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> And can I then complete the conversation exam ?

>> Would you then become a certified speaker?

catwalker63

FrisbeeŽ piffled away vaguely:

> "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Red Swingline Stapler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>
>>> I certainly hope not, but my grandpa might disagree... Coincidentally his
>>> testes expire April 2008 as well.

>> I want to know, but I don't at the same time...but when and why were you
>> ever close enough to read the expiration date?

> And... was it a bar-code tatoo?

Why? You trying to find out how to read yours? <eg>
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Briscobar

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> And... was it a bar-code tatoo?
>>

> Why? You trying to find out how to read yours? <eg>

I heard Red Swingline Stapler has a bar code scanner that works on the
rounded-yet-misshapen, hairy, saggy surface that is old man ball.

Red Swingline Stapler

"Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OzemAzojHHA.1220
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>> And... was it a bar-code tatoo?
>>>

>> Why? You trying to find out how to read yours? <eg>

> I heard Red Swingline Stapler has a bar code scanner that works on the
> rounded-yet-misshapen, hairy, saggy surface that is old man ball.

My grandfather is a Preist. Need I say more?

John R

"Red Swingline Stapler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> "Steve Ray" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:f1cokq$mf2$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>> You may finish the 2000 track up untill early next year.

>> And can I then complete the conversation exam ?
>>

> Both the upgrade exams from 2000 to 2003 and the standard 2000 exams
> will be retired at the same time. So get cranking, I believe the testes
> retire in April 2008. But that is based on what I've read here. You can
> find a better timeline on the MS web site I'm sure.
>
> Oh, and I tried talking to the girl running the front desk at the test
> center. She told me she wouldn't go out with me because she has a
> boyfriend. Thus I FAILED the "conversation" exam!

You aren't in that bad of shape actually. If I read it right, you have
everything you need except the design exam. The design exams for 2000 will
expire in 2008, however you can take 297 or 298 if you don't get one of the
others in by then. Those two exams will be around for a while yet since
they are based on 2003. And I believe (and someone here WILL correct me if
I am wrong), even though the exams retire, the certs don't. As long as you
can finish in your own good time by passing tests that are still active, you
can still earn the certs.

However,
Red is correct in that the 292 and 296 exams will expire in April/2008. So,
if you want to do the short path upgrade, you'll have to do these exams by
then. All is not lost however. You will still be able to take 290 and 291
(instead of 292) and/or 293 and 294 (instead of 296) and upgrade to MCSE
2003 well into the future.

John