Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Need help figuring this out please.

Need help figuring this out please.

=?Utf-8?B?bWlzc21vb24wMA==?=

How do i set tabs at the .5-inch mark and the 1-inch mark and a right tab
with preceding leaders at the 5.5-inch mark?

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

"missmoon00" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do i set tabs at the .5-inch mark and the 1-inch mark and a right tab
> with preceding leaders at the 5.5-inch mark?

In what?

If you're just talking about Word, easiest way is to just click on the
Horizontal Ruler at the top of the page.

If you're talking about any of the other programs, the easiest way would be
to go into the Print Preview and modify the Margins.

HTH

--
CertGuard
You think you know IT?!?!