Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > C Ebooks, Itz my effort

C Ebooks, Itz my effort

consultant

here is some free books regarding c programming
you members should suggest some other good c programming ebooks
resource avaliable in web. we can make this free c programming ebook
and tutorial/ materials a good one.

C 45 books - i collected
http://more-c.blogspot.com

weldan jamili

thanks.

Richard Heathfield

consultant said:

> here is some free books regarding c programming

Duly reported to Prentice Hall.

--
Richard Heathfield
"Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999

p_cricket_guy@yahoo.co.in

On May 3, 1:36 am, consultant <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> here is some free books regarding c programming
> you members should suggest some other good c programming ebooks
> resource avaliable in web. we can make this free c programming ebook
> and tutorial/ materials a good one.

< -- URL snipped -- >

Whoa.. you even claim that it's your effort..
Perhaps not many on c.l.c would mind if you hosted a pirated copy of
Schildt. That would be an automatic punishment to those who read
pirated books