Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > design pattern question

design pattern question

kkk

I read an article (http://jdj.sys-con.com/read/36709.htm) talking
about how to apply design pattern (facade) whilst designing i18n
application.

The source code on the website is no longer available, therefore,
there are several points I can not understand very well.

After creation of the facade class, how can I let other classes use
the ResourceBundle without redundancy using parameters such as locale
(or language and country)?

Thanks in advice,

Thomas Fritsch

kkk wrote:
> I read an article (http://jdj.sys-con.com/read/36709.htm) talking
> about how to apply design pattern (facade) whilst designing i18n
> application.
>
> The source code on the website is no longer available, therefore,
> there are several points I can not understand very well.

You find the source at
http://www.google.com/search?q=I18nFacade.java

--
Thomas