Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Recycle Bin sort order

Recycle Bin sort order

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

Gem <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> So to sort by date in a Macro program you would you would sent
>>> <ALT>,V,I,D to the window.

>> That's probably my best bet. Thanks

>you can always just click the title of each column you have set up and
>it will sort that way too.

Object of this exercise was for it to be sorted as needed when the
window opens.

Your suggestion requires <|Shudder|> eye hand coordination
--
whitney music box
http://www.coverpop.com/whitney/index.php?var=v11

Gem

>>> That's probably my best bet. Thanks

>> you can always just click the title of each column you have set up and
>> it will sort that way too.

> Object of this exercise was for it to be sorted as needed when the
> window opens.

> Your suggestion requires <|Shudder|> eye hand coordination

LOL most people are adept at such exercise