Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > [graph java]cycle detection

[graph java]cycle detection

oliv@linuxmail.org

is java good candidate techno to do cycle detection within big graph
(potentially 3000 nodes).
could provide me some link towards the best java frameworks to help do
such things ?

thanks

Daniel Pitts

On May 2, 8:53 am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> is java good candidate techno to do cycle detection within big graph
> (potentially 3000 nodes).
> could provide me some link towards the best java frameworks to help do
> such things ?
>
> thanks

Do know of any frameworks that will help you do this, but Java could
handle 3000 nodes.

Its more about how your algorithm handles it.

bugbear

> is java good candidate techno to do cycle detection within big graph
> (potentially 3000 nodes).
> could provide me some link towards the best java frameworks to help do
> such things ?
>
> thanks

http://www.cs.mcgill.ca/~cs251/OldCourses/1997/topic26/

Perfectly implementable in Java, amongst many other languages.

BugBear

Edge Detection circuit. Raghavendra VHDL 17 06-30-2009 03:54 AM
BT Voyager 2100 Detection Problems itsmattyboy Wireless Networking 0 06-08-2005 07:23 PM
edge detection using subprograms M.Randelzhofer VHDL 6 02-09-2005 01:23 AM
hazard detection unit Klejmann VHDL 0 06-18-2004 06:38 AM
comment faire une détection de niveau haut ou "1" en vhdl ? Arnaud VHDL 2 02-11-2004 06:34 PM

Advertisments