Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Error in Windows XP

Error in Windows XP

Chetan Jain

Countdown Begin when I am Doing Such important
Work.Exception Error Windows Has to shutdown with in 30
Sec.

Ken Briscoe

"Chetan Jain" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:35df01c47ee2$9ccac6a0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Countdown Begin when I am Doing Such important
> Work.Exception Error Windows Has to shutdown with in 30
> Sec.

Sasser, sucka. See: software, antivirus.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Tabasco1

"Chetan Jain" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:35df01c47ee2$9ccac6a0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Countdown Begin when I am Doing Such important
> Work.Exception Error Windows Has to shutdown with in 30
> Sec.

Congratulations! Your worm can be removed but it is a challenge to do it
before the system shuts down.

Charles
Torrance, California
http://www.tcpslashipdomains.com
http://www.tcpslaship.com under construction

Dragon

When the system is up for '30' seconds, change the system date to a year
back. This should give you enough time to get the fix in.

"Chetan Jain" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:35df01c47ee2$9ccac6a0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Countdown Begin when I am Doing Such important
> Work.Exception Error Windows Has to shutdown with in 30
> Sec.

TechGeekPro

On Aug 12, 2004 "Dragon" blathered:

> When the system is up for '30' seconds, change the system date to a year
> back. This should give you enough time to get the fi

I tried that once when I accidentally deleted a file, worked like a charm.

--
Tech "'Who needs System Restore?' Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Dragon

How does that work?

> On Aug 12, 2004 "Dragon" blathered:
>
>> When the system is up for '30' seconds, change the system date to a year
>> back. This should give you enough time to get the fi

> I tried that once when I accidentally deleted a file, worked like a charm.
>
> --
> Tech "'Who needs System Restore?' Geek" Pro
> MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
> I'm TechGeekPro, and I approved this post.

TechGeekPro

On Aug 12, 2004 "Dragon" blathered:

> How does that work?

Obviously, the system went "back in time" and the deleted file was there.

> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Aug 12, 2004 "Dragon" blathered:
>>
>>> When the system is up for '30' seconds, change the system date to a year
>>> back. This should give you enough time to get the fi

>> I tried that once when I accidentally deleted a file, worked like a charm.

--
Tech "'Like, duh!' Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Dragon

hmm, sure, why not.

> On Aug 12, 2004 "Dragon" blathered:
>
>> How does that work?

> Obviously, the system went "back in time" and the deleted file was there.
>
>> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> On Aug 12, 2004 "Dragon" blathered:

>>> I tried that once when I accidentally deleted a file, worked like a
>>> charm.

> --
> Tech "'Like, duh!' Geek" Pro
> MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
> I'm TechGeekPro, and I approved this post.

>> How does that work?
>
>Obviously, the system went "back in time" and the deleted file was there.

is that really possible?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

TechGeekPro

On Aug 13, 2004 "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" blathered:

> is that really possible?

Um, yeah... didn't you get the memo?

--
Tech "'Sure it does' Geek" Pro