Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > petition

petition

madeinJamaica

I want to be the first MCSA that swims across the Atlantic and the Pacific
none stop but I need your help. I need some of u to join me for fault
tolerance purposes. Just incase attacked by sharks or anything like that,
the effort will not crash only some will die.
I want to make the Guiness book of world records, I also want to make MS
proud.
reply if intrstd.

> I want to be the first MCSA that swims across the Atlantic and the Pacific
>none stop

sorry to burst your bubble, but it's already been done! Young Timmy
Johnson aged thirteen and three quarters from Huber Ridge, Ohio,
completed the task last fall!

You could always try to become the first mcsa to saw off your own legs
and stuff them up your ass....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

madeinJamaica

> You could always try to become the first mcsa to saw off your own legs
> and stuff them up your ass....

thanks for the suggestion u r so thoughtful but I'll leave that to some
sicko caucasian who lost his job and his girl and thinks that the world is
out to get him.

madeinJamaica

"kpg" wrote in message >

> You seem bitter.
>
> Are you bitter?

No I'm not bitter, I'm sweet. I got 2 s3xy girls under my sheet. got my
socks on my feet. Enter the wrong zone and u'l get a wreath.

kpg

"madeinJamaica" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ukc%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
>
> > You could always try to become the first mcsa to saw off your own legs
> > and stuff them up your ass....
> >

> thanks for the suggestion u r so thoughtful but I'll leave that to some
> sicko caucasian who lost his job and his girl and thinks that the world is
> out to get him.

You seem bitter.

Are you bitter?

> I got 2 s3xy girls under my sheet. got my
>socks on my feet.

disgusting...

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>You seem bitter.
>
>Are you bitter?

do you care?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>but I'll leave that to some
>sicko caucasian who lost his job and his girl and thinks that the world is
>out to get him.

anyone you know?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

kpg

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> >You seem bitter.
> >
> >Are you bitter?

> do you care?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

My bad, I see now he's Jamaican.

He's not bitter, he's stoned.

kp "that explains a lot" g

>My bad, I see now he's Jamaican.
>
>He's not bitter, he's stoned.

nothing wrong with being stoned, although afghan women, under the
taliban, may not agree...

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3