Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Many user defined controlls

Many user defined controlls

etam

Hi,

i have created Web UI Control. I need to use it many times on one
page.

My soulution was to add this controls in a loop to Panel (in
Page_Load), it doesnt work. I think it is beacause this control doesnt
have runat="server".

Any solutions? Maybe there is simpler ide?

Thanks in advance,
Etam.

etam

On 2 Maj, 12:46, etam <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i have created Web UI Control. I need to use it many times on one
> page.
>
> My soulution was to add this controls in a loop to Panel (in
> Page_Load), it doesnt work. I think it is beacause this control doesnt
> have runat="server".
>
> Any solutions? Maybe there is simpler ide?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Etam.

<aspanel ID="ProfilesPanel" runat="server" Height="50px"
Width="125px">
</aspanel>

and Page_Load:
ProfileInfoCollection pic =
ProfileManager.GetAllProfiles(ProfileAuthenticatio nOption.All);
foreach(ProfileInfo pi in pic) {
ProfileCommon p = (ProfileCommon)ProfileCommon.Create(pi.UserName);
ProfilesPanel.Controls.Add(new ProfileDisplay());
}