Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > quick, easy point and shoot

quick, easy point and shoot

will

can anyone recommend a digital point and shoot that 1) has very little
shutter lag time 2) is easy to use (for my wife who just wants it to
work and does not care how it works) and 3) in the $100-150 price
range. not particular about brand, or memory card type or megapixels,
it will be used as an everyday family camera, any help is appreciated.

specialty

Canon A series newegg.com

"will" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> can anyone recommend a digital point and shoot that 1) has very little
> shutter lag time 2) is easy to use (for my wife who just wants it to
> work and does not care how it works) and 3) in the $100-150 price
> range. not particular about brand, or memory card type or megapixels,
> it will be used as an everyday family camera, any help is appreciated.

Ron Hunter

will wrote:
> can anyone recommend a digital point and shoot that 1) has very little
> shutter lag time 2) is easy to use (for my wife who just wants it to
> work and does not care how it works) and 3) in the $100-150 price
> range. not particular about brand, or memory card type or megapixels,
> it will be used as an everyday family camera, any help is appreciated.

My wife seems to like here Kodak C743. My only complaint about it is
that it isn't too good with low light, and has only a 3X optical zoom.

I found it for $139 USD at Circuit City before Christmas. 7.1mp, large
LCD display, and VGA movie mode at 30fps.

ray

On Tue, 01 May 2007 17:38:59 -0700, will wrote:

> can anyone recommend a digital point and shoot that 1) has very little
> shutter lag time 2) is easy to use (for my wife who just wants it to
> work and does not care how it works) and 3) in the $100-150 price
> range. not particular about brand, or memory card type or megapixels,
> it will be used as an everyday family camera, any help is appreciated.

I'd suggest you browse the Kodak online store for a refurb unit - I've had
very very good experience with their units.

just bob

"specialty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Canon A series newegg.com

2nd. My mom loves hers.

bitwisebob