Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > real state - Brazil

real state - Brazil

JC

That's nice... I have a flat in sunny Bournemouth, UK.

It is on the beach too.

Vitória-es (Espirito Santo)
> and Guarapari, in the Blue Cove, Houses, apartments,

property in the plant..
> t comes to know this piece of the paradise!
> it wants an apartment in the beach?
>
> www.imoveisvitoria.com.br
> Vitória-es, Guarapari-es, Blue Cove.
>

>.

Ken

i have a garbage can in midtown, it smells great

not as bad as mine!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>That's nice... I have a flat in sunny Bournemouth, UK.
>
>It is on the beach too.

looking towards france though!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Rowdy Yates

news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>i have a garbage can in midtown, it smells great

> not as bad as mine!
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

i live in a basement.

>>>i have a garbage can in midtown, it smells great
>>
>> not as bad as mine!
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>i live in a basement.

so you're rich, so what!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JC

I'd rather be facing them, than have my back to them!

billyw

or worse.. they could be covering your back...

scotland's "auld alliance" has shown this worked a treat many times in the
past... NOT!!!

news:280c01c47e1b$2eb8b450$(E-Mail Removed)...

Mobiles Calls to Brazil mizaelmorais@gmail.com UK VOIP 1 01-31-2006 01:22 AM
ASP.NET BRAZIL Ramon Rocha ASP .Net 4 09-09-2005 06:19 PM
IPCB.net sells Bangladesh, Brazil, mobile Paul Sergievski VOIP 0 02-05-2005 11:12 AM
JWS+Brazil javier moreno Java 0 08-20-2004 06:44 PM
q brazil project news Java 0 12-15-2003 04:03 PM

Advertisments