Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE

Gladys Rizini

I think that they should have a Microsoft Certified Soup
Engineer certificate for people that can make the best
soup ever.

What do you people think about that.

>I think that they should have a Microsoft Certified Soup
>Engineer certificate for people that can make the best
>soup ever.
>
>What do you people think about that.

what flavor?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Rowdy Yates

news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>I think that they should have a Microsoft Certified Soup
>>Engineer certificate for people that can make the best
>>soup ever.
>>
>>What do you people think about that.

> what flavor?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

curry flavour.??

--
Rowdy Yates
---

JC

I think that's possibly the gayest post I've read in a
long while!

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

JC wrote:
> [...]

NO SOUP FOR YOU!