Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-296 Upgrade Exam

70-296 Upgrade Exam

=?Utf-8?B?R0R1c3RyaWRlcg==?=

I would like to know if you can retake the 70 -296 exam should you fail it.

Regards,
GDustrider

Frisbee«

"GDustrider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I would like to know if you can retake the 70 -296 exam should you fail it.

Should I fail it?

Apparently you don't have much faith in my passing!

But yes, should I fail it, you can take it again.

But only if I fail!

=?Utf-8?B?R0R1c3RyaWRlcg==?=

Thanks for the Info Frisbee, Very funny! Good one! I don't expect to
fail but I wanted to know if it was like the 70-240 exam.

Thanks for the repsonse,
Jeff

"Frisbee®" wrote:

> "GDustrider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I would like to know if you can retake the 70 -296 exam should you fail it.

> Should I fail it?
>
> Apparently you don't have much faith in my passing!
>
> But yes, should I fail it, you can take it again.
>
> But only if I fail!

Frisbee«

"GDustrider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks for the Info Frisbee, Very funny! Good one! I don't expect to
> fail but I wanted to know if it was like the 70-240 exam.
>
> Thanks for the repsonse,
> Jeff

Yay! A contestant with a sense of humor! You shall go far.

The <serious> answer is that yes, you can re-take any MS test that you fail
(as far as I know). I believe (but have not double-checked) that you can
actually retake any exam immediately after failing, but if you fail the
second time, there's a waiting period to take it yet again. I have no idea
what the record is for retakes, but I suspect that a person named Lowdes or
IT MONEY holds that record.

CBIC

"Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

I have no idea
> what the record is for retakes, but I suspect that a person named Lowdes
> or IT MONEY holds that record.

My money's on OTMAN

=?Utf-8?B?VHJpa2EgSGFybXMgenVtIFNwcmVja2VsIChNU0ZUKQ==?=

frisbee is right, yes, "If you do not pass an exam the first time you take
it, you may retake it at any time. If you do not achieve a passing score the
second time, you must wait at least 14 days to retake the exam a third time.
A 14-day waiting period will be imposed for all subsequent exam retakes. If
you have passed an exam, you cannot take it again."
--
Trika, Microsoft Learning, Microsoft Corp. This posting is provided "AS IS"
with no warranties, and confers no rights.

"GDustrider" wrote:

> Thanks for the Info Frisbee, Very funny! Good one! I don't expect to
> fail but I wanted to know if it was like the 70-240 exam.
>
> Thanks for the repsonse,
> Jeff
>
> "Frisbee®" wrote:
>
> > "GDustrider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >I would like to know if you can retake the 70 -296 exam should you fail it.

> > Should I fail it?
> >
> > Apparently you don't have much faith in my passing!
> >
> > But yes, should I fail it, you can take it again.
> >
> > But only if I fail!

Neil

did you hear =?Utf-8?B?R0R1c3RyaWRlcg==?=
<(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:7F438382-D6E9-4440-BC7F-

> I wanted to know if it was like the 70-240 exam.

It's nothing like the 240 exam. This ones on Windows "2003". WOW! I would
have thought that was obvious...

....and yes, you can retake should you fail...but you wont, because you've
really studied hard and know your stuff, right? And you're not a big lying
cheater, right? Because if you pass and all you did was cheat, we have a
name for you round here...but you aren't going to fail because you S-T-U-D-
I-E-D...(I hope I have made myself clear)

--
The InterNeil "V2.0 with Tabbed browsing and decreased verbosity" MCNGP
Triple X

- Shh! I have to use my incomplete, divided attention here.

The Rev [MCT]

You're spot on.....

--
..rev