Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > May day

May day

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

I guess I didn't have much more to say.

--
When does Cinco de Mayo roll around?

meerkat

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I guess I didn't have much more to say.

May your maypole be surrounded by beautiful young
maidens <g>.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

meerkat wrote:
> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>I guess I didn't have much more to say.
>>

> May your maypole be surrounded by beautiful young
> maidens <g>.

Yeah, like that would happen again. I've still not gotten the Georgia
police off my ass.

gangle

"Rgr" wrote
> meerkat wrote:
> > "Rgr" wrote

> >>I guess I didn't have much more to say.
> >>

> > May your maypole be surrounded by beautiful young
> > maidens <g>.

> Yeah, like that would happen again. I've still not gotten the
> Georgia police off my ass.

"Georgia police" is code for "22-inch vibrating butt plug."

Walter Mautner

gangle wrote:

>> Yeah, like that would happen again. I've still not gotten the
>> Georgia police off my ass.

> "Georgia police" is code for "22-inch vibrating butt plug."

A Harley saddle?

Vanguard

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I guess I didn't have much more to say.

Unless you posted from the last timezone, you were premature; otherwise,
for some, it was still April 30 when you posted.

> When does Cinco de Mayo roll around?

Yeah, right, like we're supposed to believe that you never heard of
Google.

Frosty

On Tue, 01 May 2007 11:35:52 -0400 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk Rgr
<(E-Mail Removed)>, intended to write something intelligible, but
instead wrote :

>meerkat wrote:
>> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>>I guess I didn't have much more to say.
>>>

>> May your maypole be surrounded by beautiful young
>> maidens <g>.

>Yeah, like that would happen again. I've still not gotten the Georgia
>police off my ass.

Better on than in.