Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > For Begging with java

For Begging with java

nav

Hie Friends,
Give Me some advice pls
i know c some not an expert. i know only the level at anci c.
can i go with java ?
what should i have to do ? if i can go then at now what course i have
to join ?
i want to go to in IT ind. as soon as possible.
i 12th passed and completed 3sem. of BCA.
pls suggest me how to go and also tell some intresting site names for
that.

Christian

nav schrieb:
> Hie Friends,
> Give Me some advice pls
> i know c some not an expert. i know only the level at anci c.
> can i go with java ?
> what should i have to do ? if i can go then at now what course i have
> to join ?
> i want to go to in IT ind. as soon as possible.
> i 12th passed and completed 3sem. of BCA.
> pls suggest me how to go and also tell some intresting site names for
> that.

class Begging {

public static void main(String[] args){
System.out.println("Please please please!");
}
}

may be http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/ can help you getting
started with java.

pundeerd pundeerd is offline
Junior Member

Hi Nav,
You may find lot of free online resources to start with Java.I have compiled such a list for all beginners.
Have fun while learning:
http://javajeeresources.blogspot.com...ava-books.html