Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Generating hotspots in an ImageMap

Generating hotspots in an ImageMap

BP

Hi all!

I want to generate hotspots in an ImageMap "programatically" (not using a
graphical editor), ie I have a world map and a database containing city
coordinates, and I'd like to create a hotspot on this world map for each
city.
It would be really nice to tag each hotspot so the application could provide
different informations when the mouse is moved over a hotspot.

Anybody has suggestions?
Thanks
Ben

=?Utf-8?B?VmlqYXk=?=