Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Networking Advice

Networking Advice

judahroux@hotmail.co.uk

Hi there,

Can anyone tell me where I could find some good sites on Networking,
managing a Network, from the basics to advanced stuff?

If anyone knows of a good site(s) please contact me.
Kind Regards,
Judah

Jim

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi there,
>
> Can anyone tell me where I could find some good sites on Networking,
> managing a Network, from the basics to advanced stuff?
>
> If anyone knows of a good site(s) please contact me.
> Kind Regards,
> Judah

Pchuck has a web site, and he posts the address rather frequently.

MVP Jack does also, and he posts the address rather frequently.

Jim

John Thomas Smith

On 1 May 2007 04:17:16 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>tell me where I could find some good sites on Networking

I have some links on one of my web pages
http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith/ADOBE.HTM

Panda

On May 1, 1:17 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Can anyone tell me where I could find some good sites on Networking,
> managing a Network, from the basics to advanced stuff?
>
> If anyone knows of a good site(s) please contact me.
> Kind Regards,
> Judah

Hi,

You can still check http://www.networkingland.com for broadband
networking : DSL, wireless, VoIP and Internet security.

Panda,
http://forums.networkingland.com