Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > How do I setup a 32 bit IE7 since I'm using a 64 Bit IE7

How do I setup a 32 bit IE7 since I'm using a 64 Bit IE7

=?Utf-8?B?RXVnZW5l?=

After value dating my operational system I get the Following screen:"We need
to open a 32-bit version of Internet Explorer. You can still install updates
for your 64-bit version of Windows. However, you need to use a 32-bit version
of the browser to view the website."

When it try’s to open the 32 bit IE7 I get an Error=2146827859 problem.

How do I solve it since the Microsoft website is not helpful or I’m stupid?

Theo

If you're in Windows XP Pro x64 you can uninstall IE7 and
then reinstall it. I have no idea what to do in Vista x64.

Eugene wrote:
> After value dating my operational system I get the Following screen:"We need
> to open a 32-bit version of Internet Explorer. You can still install updates
> for your 64-bit version of Windows. However, you need to use a 32-bit version
> of the browser to view the website."
>
> When it try’s to open the 32 bit IE7 I get an Error=2146827859 problem.
>
> How do I solve it since the Microsoft website is not helpful or I’m stupid?

=?Utf-8?B?Q0I=?=

You are not stupid, and you must remember, the only stupid question is the
one you fail to ask. Unfortunately, I am not qualified to assist you. I am
sure someone will help you. Have a nice day.

C.B.

"Eugene" wrote:

> After value dating my operational system I get the Following screen:"We need
> to open a 32-bit version of Internet Explorer. You can still install updates
> for your 64-bit version of Windows. However, you need to use a 32-bit version
> of the browser to view the website."
>
> When it try’s to open the 32 bit IE7 I get an Error=2146827859 problem.
>
> How do I solve it since the Microsoft website is not helpful or I’m stupid?

mikeyhsd

do not understand the
value dating
of the os.
what are you updating and what web sites are involved.