Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Mobile inventions --

Mobile inventions --

Blinky the Shark

Frosty wrote:
> On Tue, 01 May 2007 12:46:19 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk Aardvark
><(E-Mail Removed)>, intended to write something intelligible,
> but instead wrote :

>>> I forgot about that.
>>>
>>> There's even a story about it being used to capture a fugitive from
>>> Britain as they got off of the ship in the U.S.

>>I think you're confusing this with the first use of Marconi radio being
>>first used to aid in the apprehension of a fugitive.

> I get better reception from ziti.

How long do you cook it?

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 22:50:15 -0700, Pennywise wrote:
>
>> Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>I'll bet it was ship-to-shore, not car.

>> I forgot about that.

>> There's even a story about it being used to capture a fugitive from
>> Britain as they got off of the ship in the U.S.

>I think you're confusing this with the first use of Marconi radio being
>first used to aid in the apprehension of a fugitive.
>
>Google 'Doctor Crippen'

Oh Ya, wrong about that as well :} - I knew it had something to do
with water.

--
WoW SuperTramp AMV (Logical)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eqwli6-RRf4