Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Gmail usage - Reg;

Gmail usage - Reg;

Vish

1.What is the difference between the options :

Archive and Delete buttons in the gmail inbox page.

2. How do I forward mails in gmail ?

Pls provide with the required answers..

Evan Platt

On 30 Apr 2007 21:58:09 -0700, Vish <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>1.What is the difference between the options :
>
>Archive and Delete buttons in the gmail inbox page.

Well, what's an archive?

What's delete?

Archive archives. Delete deletes.

>2. How do I forward mails in gmail ?

Gee, I'd guess there's a button that says FORWARD.

>Pls provide with the required answers..

Huh?

Rick B.

On 30 Apr 2007 21:58:09 -0700, Vish <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>1.What is the difference between the options :
>
>Archive and Delete buttons in the gmail inbox page.

Archive is available should you ever want to do a Search Mail. Delete
deletes.

>2. How do I forward mails in gmail ?

There's a Forward link. Another window opens and you put in the email
address of whomever you're forwarding the message to.

>Pls provide with the required answers..

Hope that helps.

Rick

Blinky the Shark

Evan Platt wrote:
> On 30 Apr 2007 21:58:09 -0700, Vish <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>1.What is the difference between the options :
>>
>>Archive and Delete buttons in the gmail inbox page.

> Well, what's an archive?
>
> What's delete?
>
> Archive archives. Delete deletes.

Too simple. Can you make this more complex?

>>2. How do I forward mails in gmail ?

> Gee, I'd guess there's a button that says FORWARD.

Google Grouper, remember.

>>Pls provide with the required answers..

> Huh?

What? You don't work for Google?

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

samuel

Vish <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> 1.What is the difference between the options :
>
> Archive and Delete buttons in the gmail inbox page.
>
> 2. How do I forward mails in gmail ?
>
> Pls provide with the required answers..

RU Vish or Fish