Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > I Want To Joine for Your Group

I Want To Joine for Your Group

Shakir Ali Siddiqui

Hello.
Iam Shakir Ali Siddiqui IWant to joine to your
groups of mcse .Teal me what is the proseage of joining to
your group.
thank You
Shakir Ali Siddqui

(E-Mail Removed)

Consultant

Drop your pants, turn around and bend real hard ... Then,
things will start (t)rolling !

RH