Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Hello

Hello

ss11

Discover Islam - The Fastest Growing Religion in the world
Did you read about Islam from it,s original sources
To know the answer pleas visit this site
http://www.sultan.org/
http://www.beconvinced.com/en/main.php
http://www.al-sunnah.com/
Why are so many women converting to Islam
http://geocities.com/Athens/Agora/4229/women.html

What's in a Name?

After much thought,ss11 came up with this jewel:

> Discover Islam -
> snip http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsgroup_spam

and you need help with what exactly?? Oh I see. Here ya go!

How to make a good post:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

Thanks to Blinky(although I just can't bring myself to not reading a
post just because)

That's Entertainment!

max
--
Virus Removal Instructions http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/
Keeping Windows Clean http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/keepingclean.html

Blinky the Shark

What's in a Name? wrote:
> After much thought,ss11 came up with this jewel:
>
>> Discover Islam -
>> snip http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsgroup_spam

> and you need help with what exactly?? Oh I see. Here ya go!

He's just depressed. He hasn't cut off anyone's head lately.

> How to make a good post:
> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
> http://home.satx.rr.com/badour/html/post.html
>
> The Usenet Improvement Project:
> http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

Thanks for spreading the Word.

> Thanks to Blinky(although I just can't bring myself to not reading a
> post just because)

You may, in time...

--
Blinky RLU 297263