Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Receive/Send in Outlook Express

Receive/Send in Outlook Express

=?Utf-8?B?Q29ucXVlcmVy?=

EI am using a wireless adapter subcontracted by Time Warner. I have failed to
receive or send e-mail using Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook Express. I
was using PeoplePc.com as my dial-up ISP. I discontinued them a month ago
but Outlook is still asking me to receive/send thru them. Need help.

Roy Avery

In Outlook Express, you need to go to Tools --> Accounts. Click on the Mail
tab. If you're not ready to delete the account for your PeoplePC mail, then
you can simply doubleclick the account and uncheck the box at the bottom.
The one marked, "Include this account when checking for new messages.

Roy

"Conquerer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> EI am using a wireless adapter subcontracted by Time Warner. I have failed

> receive or send e-mail using Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook Express.

> was using PeoplePc.com as my dial-up ISP. I discontinued them a month ago
> but Outlook is still asking me to receive/send thru them. Need help.

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
And do not forget to set an Account for your current email.
http://www.sc.rr.com/rrhelp/outlook.htm
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...