Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Not able to connect

Not able to connect

=?Utf-8?B?c3RlZWw=?=

I just got through reformatting my hard drive on my laptop. Now I am not able
to connect wireless to the internet. There is no ip address identfied.
--
Thanks Steel

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
May be this page would Help to find the trouble ,
http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...