Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Information

Information

Kevin

Hi everybody...

I want to do all the courses of MCSE and I would like
some help

Please can you help me with all the names of the 7 modules
and where I can access some free study materials on line.
I am based in Rwanda.

Thanks
..

Ben

Try visiting http://www.microsoft.com/learning/training/default.asp

"Kevin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:125d01c47b8a$67ec28d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi everybody...
>
> I want to do all the courses of MCSE and I would like
> some help
>
> Please can you help me with all the names of the 7 modules
> and where I can access some free study materials on line.
> I am based in Rwanda.
>
> Thanks
> .

catwalker63

"Kevin" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in news:125d01c47b8a
$67ec28d0$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi everybody...
>
> I want to do all the courses of MCSE and I would like
> some help
>
> Please can you help me with all the names of the 7 modules
> and where I can access some free study materials on line.
> I am based in Rwanda.
>
> Thanks
> .

Nothing in life is free. For the rest:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/default.asp

--
Kelley
aka Catwalker

"I hate the fact that you people don't salute me!"

Rowdy Yates

"Kevin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:125d01c47b8a$67ec28d0
$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi everybody...
>
> I want to do all the courses of MCSE and I would like
> some help
>
> Please can you help me with all the names of the 7 modules
> and where I can access some free study materials on line.
> I am based in Rwanda.
>
> Thanks
> .

dear kevin. please use web browser. go to microsoft site.

--
Rowdy Yates
---

billybronco

"Kevin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:125d01c47b8a$67ec28d0$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Hi everybody...
>
> I want to do all the courses of MCSE and I would like
> some help
>
> Please can you help me with all the names of the 7 modules
> and where I can access some free study materials on line.
> I am based in Rwanda.
>
> Thanks
> .

Lot of demand for MCSE's in Rwanda? (I didnt even know electricity had
reached there).